How To Get Video Right
If you are serious about growing your business, engaging your employees, and selling to your customers, you need to embrace video. If you don’t, you risk your business being left behind in this rapidly changing digital age.
In this book you will learn:
- The knack of achieving maximum return on investment
- How to save thousands of pounds on your next production
- Why Identifying your audience is critical
- The importance of getting your story right
- The types and style of videos for your business
- How to find the right video partner and going it alone
- The secrets to ensuring your video are watched
- How to measure engagement to get the best value
How to Get Video Right is now available. The price includes shipping to anywhere in the world.
As a thank you for buying my book I will include these bonuses:
- Access to the Get Video Right platform where you can watch all the videos I mention in the book. Plus a list of updated links and additional resources.
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at my camera set-up and how I record my videos
- My social media cheat sheet with the info you need on formatting and duration for each platform
Simon Banks has over 30 years of experience in the media industries and he is passionate about all things video. His career has seen him work for some of the largest TV broadcasters (BBC, ITV, CH4, ZDF, Seven Network, and National Geographic) and biggest corporate companies (Morgan Stanley, Roche, TUI Travel, UNICEF, and Sony) around the world. His company Tallboy Communications Ltd has successfully delivered 1000's of high-quality video for over 20 years.