How To Get Video Right
If you are serious about growing your business, engaging your employees, and selling to your customers, you need to embrace video. If you don’t, you risk your organisation being left behind in this rapidly changing digital age.
In this book you will learn:
• The knack of achieving maximum return on investment
• How to save thousands of pounds on your next production
• Why Identifying your audience is critical
• The importance of getting your story right
• The types and style of videos for your business
• How to find the right video partner
• The secrets to ensuring your video is watched
• How to measure engagement to get the best value
How to Get Video Right is now avaiable to order. The price includes shipping to any where in the world.
Simon Banks has over 30 years experience in the media industries and he is passionate about all things video. His career, has seen him work for some of the largest TV broadcasters (BBC, ITV, CH4, ZDF, Seven Network and National Geographic) and biggest corporate companies (Morgan Stanley, Roche, TUI Travel, UNICEF and Sony) around the world. His company Tallboy Communications Ltd has successfully delivered 1000's of high-quality video for over 15 years.